I think clouds are one of the most amazing things nature gives us... They look so awesome! And all they are is a bunch of water molecules floating in the sky! I'm a fan of clouds : )
Doesn't that just look awesome!?!
I like the different types of clouds we can see here... I can't remember precisely what types they are, but... : )
I took about 60 pictures of the clouds on this day (three of them are on this post- the ones with the dates in the bottom left corner... sorry that's on there, by the way... I didn't know my sister's camera is set to imprint the date and time on all the pictures...) The whole entire sky was just covered with dark clouds, except for a couple openings like this one where you could see the sun a little bit. The pictures don't really do reality justice...
No comments:
Post a Comment